Lincoln ride - Sunday 25 April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
improvised medical assistance with the long one.

bagsy not falling off on sunday!

Dave, can you make a mental note to pop the KORE stem in your bag please! I might finally get round to paying you for it :roll: :LOL:

Just spoken with my old work colleague 'Modern' Simon, and he'll be attending on his Spock Stale (or summink similar sounding?? :? ).

He's asked to borrow a pair of my SPD's, so expect a laugh or two as he's never used them before :LOL:

rek im gonna be all mended for this but may be on my modern unless i can sort the konas bent bits from last time :roll:

Pickle":1clx6vpq said:
Just spoken with my old work colleague 'Modern' Simon, and he'll be attending on his Spock Stale (or summink similar sounding?? :? ).

He's asked to borrow a pair of my SPD's, so expect a laugh or two as he's never used them before :LOL:
Make sure they're good and tight for added Stock Spale fun :twisted:

FluffyChicken":2jnrkwb9 said:
Pickle":2jnrkwb9 said:

Make sure they're good and tight for added Stock Spale fun :twisted:
Ah yes, the over tight SPD's bit my ass on Sunday, much to everyone's amusement :oops:

That was pretty funny andy!

Chris long- we are thinking of taking bikes in my truck with myself and one passenger leaving chris to bring ben and then you could jump in with chris? Or come in the pick up if mike goes with chris. Or whatever! All i'm saying is we can do it in 2 vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back