BoTM April 2010 - Nominations if you please

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: wow, very STRONG month yet again, but above that, a lot of Canadian content! DeKerf, Brodie, lots of Syncros parts splashed everywhere!

Okay, gotta play, even at the risk of my humble entry not getting a single vote! ;)

1992 Rocky Mountain Stratos, completely OE stock components head to toe…

More pics can be viewed here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67887

img_0775_205.jpg

img_0778_171.jpg

botm

oof!!

another solid month :LOL: amazing builds, real beautys!

think the ti mega is going to grab my vote this time :cool: amazing fame.. and those forks :shock: well :cool:

Blackadder":1vx8d77f said:
thesneaker":1vx8d77f said:
can i withdraw my Klein, it ain't goin to get a vote :oops: :LOL:

I won't get one either but I am not pulling out, come on stay in for the hell of it! :D at least yours is a bike that folk love on here where as I know dale's are not liked that much at all (unless you are a dale fan)

I'm not a massive Cannondale fan but I think yours is cool, nice carbonfibre swingarm :D For me tho it has to be the 1996 dekerf generation

Retro Smurf":3aizt6ey said:
Blackadder":3aizt6ey said:
thesneaker":3aizt6ey said:
can i withdraw my Klein, it ain't goin to get a vote :oops: :LOL:

I won't get one either but I am not pulling out, come on stay in for the hell of it! :D at least yours is a bike that folk love on here where as I know dale's are not liked that much at all (unless you are a dale fan)

I'm not a massive Cannondale fan but I think yours is cool, nice carbonfibre swingarm :D For me tho it has to be the 1996 dekerf generation

Thank you very much that's real nice of you, for a minute I thought I may have a potential voter but alas. :( I just thought it might raise a bit of interest due to the fact that the colour is as rare as a eunuch with kids, I have never seen another one the only other one I have seen is the yellow V900. Anyhow thanks for the comment it made me smile and very proud :D

Crikey what a botm :shock:

Everyones got they're big guns out there.

Just got home after picking up my 88 fisher mt tam but not sure I'll manage to get some pics up in time :roll:

Gasp, maybe it should have been DeKerf of the month. :p

Sure seems a lot of them have sprouted out from nowhere to RB this past few months or so.

gm1230126":1stgt0up said:
Gravy Monster":1stgt0up said:
For double the laughs I will enter my 1991 GT Quatrefoil DX Tandem :LOL:

012-1.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009013.jpg

You beat me to it....I was just going to through mine up :D
Guess it's time there were a tandem month?

Agreed. A Vintage 26" tandem is a true thing of beauty. I would have an entry for that contest. I would enjoy even more seeing the vintage doubles all in one place.

Last few days for entries. Some good uns as usual.

From March onwards the winning bike will get a small feature in MBR magazine. The winner will receive a years subscription. So get polishing and get entering!

John":7424472t said:
From March onwards the winning bike will get a small feature in MBR magazine. The winner will receive a years subscription. So get polishing and get entering!

Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back