*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point me taking any tents as all mine (I have 2) are small lightweight tents for cycle touring purposes, largest fits 2 very snugly :LOL:

As for getting there early, provided I'm using my scooter I can be there on Friday nae bother ;)

Only got one camp chair too :roll:

I've got 4 chairs, table, huge 5 man tent, compact 4 man tent.

I intend buying most food as opposed to cooking it - especially as we get a meal on the friday night as part of the gig. Breakfast will be cereal bars and cake :)

Let me know when you want the £6 Kaiser.

latest from 10 under..... we can book camping now but it is very limited!

40 days to 10 Under the Ben 2010
Hard to believe we are that close again. We have had lot of enquiries about camping for this year. Here is the up to date news, we have had a shit load of snow this winter and the camping field looks pants! (Technical term) Therefore places will be restricted at a minimal cost just to cover toilets and water etc camping will be restricted to the overspill area at Nevis Range. Tickets for caravans and camping are available through the shop on the website now. Camping at Kirroughtree is also now available as is Moray.

zigzag":1cxy5kqs said:
big.eck":1cxy5kqs said:
pm me details kaiser and i'll paypal gift the 6 little squids ;) :LOL:
Ditto.

Oh aye, got the pink bits today Alex. Ta very much!

you wernt ment to mention that in public :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i gather they are pink enought for you ;)

big.eck":y1w7mm7f said:
zigzag":y1w7mm7f said:
big.eck":y1w7mm7f said:
pm me details kaiser and i'll paypal gift the 6 little squids ;) :LOL:
Ditto.

Oh aye, got the pink bits today Alex. Ta very much!

you wernt ment to mention that in public :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i gather they are pink enought for you ;)

:D Oh aye, they'll do the trick. You get the skewers yet?

I'll stay for 2 nights, book me in Kaiser and PM with payment details as well. I'm badly equipped at the moment :oops: if comes to worst i could use car for sitting and sleeping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back