Marin B-17 FRS Really Good Original - NOW ON EBAY

FRSMark

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0555209443

Here I am selling my lovely 1999 B-17 (I may even go as far to say it's possibly one of the tidiest B-17 around), as you can see it's in stunning condition having done only about 1000miles since purchase. This is the model with the 'Ovation' tube joining the swinging arm legs that does not crack like the earlier ones.

Reason for sale is taht due to a nasty assualt last year I am unable to ride offroad as much as I'd like, so I'm building a featherlight rigid.

Lovely original bike, discs recently had fluid change & forks just serviced.

Rear swinging arm is wrapped in tape purely to keep tidy, there is one small chip under the tape.

The only changes to the original spec are.....

Raceface Good & Evil grips, X-Lite bar ends, X-lite crank bolts, CNC machined stem & WTB Grease Guard headset.

Wheels are straight & have no damage and will be shod with Vertical Protection knobblies.

Brakes are Hope C2 & work perfectly, and always have done.

Looking for £350 or near offer (not sure if this is too much, too little or what TBH), would consider a really nice cruiser in PX.

IMG_5799.jpg

IMG_5800.jpg

IMG_5801.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
inittowinit":1gglvvy2 said:
Tempting, but I was hoping to release a little cash too.
nah sorry i think thats a fair swap ive got it up for sale at 300 and id rather keep it then take offers :D[/quote]

That's cool.

I was hoping to sell it & grab the A'ha that's on here.

FRSMark":3iwi3ncx said:
inittowinit":3iwi3ncx said:
Tempting, but I was hoping to release a little cash too.
nah sorry i think thats a fair swap ive got it up for sale at 300 and id rather keep it then take offers :D

That's cool.

I was hoping to sell it & grab the A'ha that's on here.[/quote]oh the one im getting ;)

Latest posts

Back