Feeler for Araya 20 inch sew ups in Ano colors

cstem

Retro Newbie
I am helping a buddy clear out the attic in his shop. He has a few sets of Araya 20 inch sew ups that are brand new, never mounted or built up he would like to get rid of.

Is there ANY interest in these anymore? Can you even find skins to slap on them? Let me know- and if you want one, two or more- let's find out, I will get some idea on colors avail and price. Thanks!-Cory

The trouble with lace rims is the fact that they need the lace up tires and that not many actually use them any more - they were used for race bikes and then only a few used them opposed to 1.5's and such !

do they have any tires with them

have you tried to look up on ebay for them ?

put up some pictures for folks to see

you could try on Rad ?

I figured tires would be the issue. I don't think I have seen any produced lately. I really haven't searched too much yet- that is what today (my day off) is for!

EDIT: Okay I found a guy on US ebay that has panaracer sew ups. So they are out there for someone who has to have them. I am afraid these may end up in the recycle bin eventually though. Thanks for the help!

can we see a picture please - don't throw them away - speak to me first please - cheers B ;)

was there any thing else there - even down to nuts and bolt - don't throw them away however small or too old looking ;)

Back