2008 Moots Rigormootis (update 28th april)

Wow, what a bike :shock:
Ti is starting to give me an itch that I can´t scratch.
Until I buy a ti bike of course :LOL:

Beautiful!
Jan

woo hoo.........the chris king Ti is here from the USA already!

missed the postman :oops: have to go round and collect it myself in the morning :roll:

Take it to a good bike shop to get it fitted. Moots head tubes are very tight-Lardlovers headtube split on his Moots and it was $$$$$ to repair. You also need special anti gaul when fitting Ti to Ti or it will weld itself together.

BTW, If you have no use for that Crank Brothers headset let me know and I will buy it.

Si

saltyman":163fw2xw said:

been out today.....up and down hills, along city streets etc, perfect.

love this bike :D

*Feels homesick*

I used to work just down from there at St Ann's Quay, lovingly remembered as 'Satan's Key'!

I miss the Toon, a lot! :(

more progress made tonight........had to find a house brick, some wood and rusty stilsons......but me and sithlord managed to get the king Ti fitted :LOL:

08042010630.jpg

08042010631.jpg

08042010632.jpg

08042010633.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: Getting the old headset out, was harder than I though fella, I had'nt anticipated using the grinder.. :shock:

... Cant believe we went through two diamond diamond blades in the petrol 12inch grinder :shock: :shock:

That old wrench was handy for bashing the new one in though, and I'm pleased you brought some washy to help get it in , I'd clean ran out... :LOL: :LOL:

i cant believe the 7lb hammer was better than the 14lb :shock:

looks nice though, its so shiney i cant get the king Ti bit in the pics :cool:

:shock: :shock: Was that still alright after I got the stilsons on it :? :? , I could have sworn the logo was scratch to F :shock: h :oops:

Back