10 under the ben dh day

The Ken":2khd88pv said:
If you are desperate Eck, get the train up to Perth and I'll pick you up on route.

i'm married so i'm never desprite ;)

but thats a mighty fine offer and if i'm stuck then i'll defo take you up on that :D :D :D

kaiser":1niq53xe said:
I really thought this day would have been more popular with the folks not wanting to race :( obviously alot of downhill talk less action :twisted:

@ kaiser
Unfortunately, life has its own ups and downs ;)

Also seeing as I have now been out of work since the start of december, I really need to be concentrating on making the pennies do things like making bills go away and feeding us.
Im sorry if I have let anyone down :oops:

G

you've no let anyone down ;) just means i'll be listening to music as i tear up ben nevis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

enid wisnae havin a go at you bud, I thought there would have been a bigger uptake from the site in general. There was a flurry of downhill talk and this would have been a chance to ride the world cup course with retro like minded folks.

kaiser":23lm7h4q said:
enid wisnae havin a go at you bud, I thought there would have been a bigger uptake from the site in general. There was a flurry of downhill talk and this would have been a chance to ride the world cup course with retro like minded folks.

a ken , a was just making it clear that am cool if he cannie make it :D

am quite disapointed that theres none of the guys from south of the border going :( what a chance to get some great dh-ing and camping in a winner :LOL:

I'm 50/50ing this one guys

DH bike needs a fixed rear shock, a bled front brake and the cassette retrieved from the Raleigh, however I'm also trying to source a proper modern huge travel beast for the day - may happen may not.....

Still have Body Armour, Gloves, D2 and goggles prepped just in case

I think you need to speak to 2Stage about testing one of their beasts, a 16/17 inch should be good :)

Pretty much all of it from what I've heard, they may re-route the exit a little to avoid cross over at the bottom, thay have done that before.

Back