NWA: Macclesfield Forest (The Re-Match) - 10/04/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
might try my Proflex 855 this time out (think the Klein is too modern at 2001 - although it was great fun last time) :D

Hi Guys,

I cant make this ride. I'm in south Wales for 3 days of Black runs.

Hope everyone enjoys it, The ride is amazing. Just wish I could see the fully rigid faces at the bottom off Cumberland :D

Unfortunately I can't make this ride on my home patch! Damn! :( .....anyway to those who attend you will not be dissappointed, this is a brilliant loop with some fantastic downhills! Enjoy ;)

You two must have far too exciting lives.
I'm sure we'll get a chance to ride it again in the future though what with it being a back-yard adventure for us Macc lads. :D

Up for this Paul as long as I don't get the dreaded phone call from the office!!!

Been out for a quick ride this afternoon. The snow has melted, the trails are clear. Winter must be over at last. :D

Good news about the snow, can't be doing with any more after last time :LOL:

Could you give me an approximate difficulty factor (fitness) compared to the Brenig run? It's so I can tell MrsE_R and sister what to expect.

Easy_Rider":opcmlp9a said:
Good news about the snow, can't be doing with any more after last time :LOL:

Could you give me an approximate difficulty factor (fitness) compared to the Brenig run? It's so I can tell MrsE_R and sister what to expect.

The climbs are longer and steeper than the Brenig trails, and the descents are rocky and a bit technical in places.
However the pubs are good and the views are fantastic.

OK that's turned things on its head, i'm wondering if i'll make it round now nevermind the Mrs :LOL:

I'm sure you'll all be fine. We've got all day and there's no rush. Nobody gets left behind to be eaten by the wild boars in Wildboarclough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back