Nuke Proof titanium (picture heavy,..very heavy)

It now looks like this
i actually used it today

82882488.jpg

3f483a98.jpg

938b9960.jpg

used photobucket for the iPhone for the first time because my internet at home is down which totally sucks btw so i Hope this works

Thanks,

no i have not tried it rigid, will try that when i get the next Nuke Proof in 2 weeks.

And you are right, it is à lovely ride :)

Last weekend my GF used this bike to make her first steps into the offroad world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNND4LgrOI

but i had to fix some thing, when we got back we were missing a crack bolt and the rear derrailleur was not shifting as i would like to see it shift
Made some changes just now and tested the bike after by making a nice ride around the city.

I have been in the position to ride and build allot of nice (and wanted/exclusive) bikes but i have to be honest, this one is the best rider of them all,..better then the Serotta's, Fat Ti, Seven, Yo Eddy, Ibis, all of them,...
Can't wiat to get mine in next week, i just received the notification that it was received today at the customs :)

11foto.jpg

12foto.jpg

1foto.jpg

2foto.jpg

3foto.jpg

6foto.jpg

nuke proof

Very nice machine my man.Looks 5 times better without those spengles!!
Are they not rather heavy those wheels?I take it gibble did not have them?
Good job for him as his san andreas would only be quick in one direction then!! (down gorleston cliffs where he had his little wheel bending accident about 13 years ago,He He He.

thanks
which wheels are you referring to?
These Rond Hubed wheels are not that heavy, only these michelin tires are heavy
I have had these Rond wheels for a long time and they never fail

Back