Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Thanks for that. The main tubes are a dull grey but I thought that was the Ti colour :? I'll post a picture of the stripped frame in the morning and it'd be great if you could give me your opinion. :cool:

What a great article and pics!! espically of Fignon on that iconic bike. what a shame he has cancer. cant imagine too many Decades were sold.

img008.jpg
img007.jpg

Team DHO bikes

Matt Farmer and Emma Guy

Reactions: MOB
brocklanders023":37ixh7xr said:
bikemeister2000":37ixh7xr said:

Hmmmmmm... How would you be able to tell one of these from an Ogre MT4 frame if it was stripped back like mine?? The fact that mine has full XTR has got me wondering?? Any way of telling from the serial number??

I bet you have a decade on your hands... Can't really see many people putting a upgrade XTR on their Dyna back then???
It's red too.
Bare frame weight might hold the answer?
Cheers,
Chaser.

That DHO is awesome !
Matt Farmer visited my Hand built DH track BITD with Crawford Carrick Anderson and the Clan boys.
Seeing that picture takes me back !

I missed one of These frames on ebay the other day. Did anyone off here win it ?

Michael

Here's some pics of the n*ked frame. So chaps, is it MT4 or MT5 :?

I thought the same as you chaser. The XTR's period correct but mine has Rockshox + USE bar, barends and seat post so I thought the original owner may have bought a frame and built it up. Anyway, I don't know! :roll: :LOL:

Intriguing :D -I can't say anything from the pic's., but if the chainstays are definately Ti, how do they look compared to the main tubes? Main tubes appear slightly more grey on my screen, but maybe that's just wishful thinking?

Back