Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Heres my mag 20s. yours look slightly different. as far as I know, they were only available in gold color. yours look red under the lovely yellow.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,157
Seen as were talking rock shoks, am I right in sayin you have to remove the small screw on top of the blade, the one holding the adjuster on, in order to pump air into the blade with the syringe pump. I cant remember how to do this and Im sure the left one could do with some air!

8690q":3fowxrnq said:
Hi chaps, This is my old Raleigh.
Thought about selling it recently but I only received a few sub standard offers so I'll keep it until I get fed up looking at it again.
Not much not original on it. The grips and tyres and tubes have all went on during the years as the old ones were perished.

What do you think ?

Michael.

Hi Michael

Have you got any bigger pictures of your raleigh?

That looks very nice.

D nelson":1tq4q7vb said:
Heres my mag 20s. yours look slightly different. as far as I know, they were only available in gold color. yours look red under the lovely yellow.

Cheers for that mate. Yeah, mine do look a little different although they share a lot of parts that look the same. Maybe a later model?

Don't think the red paint is original either. The whole bike seems to have been stripped and repainted red at some point, then painted yellow some time later :?

Looks that way alright, still, dyna titanium frame, rock shox and XTR groupset cant be all bad! If its repainted an original dyna-tech colour, Im thinkin OGRE XT colours, and the forks are painted gold like mine it would look the biz. All topped off with XTR! Any pics of the CRONOS dyna on that price list ad, I used to have one till it snapped.

Hopefully some one will do mine justice. Only really got it for the XTR (turns out the cas is XTR too ;) ) so the rest will be finding a new home soon. :oops:

Jamy99, here's a better picture
4494447449_6898b7fb37.jpg

and another
4495089912_a29c245df4.jpg

Michael.

DYNATECH 1992 - 1993

:D Im sure one of my Mountain Biking friends had a Dynatech, but it was different to these it was Titanium natural finish and it was supplied with rigid forks like the full size downhill forks with a double crown. These where apparently the new thing. Like the suspension ones you get on downhill bikes today but these where rigid, Lovely bike, never did like the forks though :LOL:

Anyone got a clue what Im nattering about ^^

Re: DYNATECH 1992 - 1993

passiflora":2gh6wwch said:
:D Im sure one of my Mountain Biking friends had a Dynatech, but it was different to these it was Titanium natural finish and it was supplied with rigid forks like the full size downhill forks with a double crown. These where apparently the new thing. Like the suspension ones you get on downhill bikes today but these where rigid, Lovely bike, never did like the forks though :LOL:

Anyone got a clue what Im nattering about ^^

Sounds like a Tourus XT.. theres a pic on the first page of this Thread..Amazing looking thing. I'm still trying to find a pic of a Decade.
Any out there.. :p

Latest posts

Back