Jones feedback

Hooked me up with a nice xc pro bottom bracket :D

Always a pleasure to deal with Steve.

Chris.

Bought my PACE stem, quick payment, & quick to follow up that he was happy. Cheers...Nick :D

Unsure how to write this without sounding like a sycophant.

To get the easy part out of way, communications were excellent and humorous. Posting was instant - arrived next day.

It's the packaging I'm having trouble thinking how to describe.

I remeber as a kid going to me nan's and seeing her collection of hats.

She was a very sophisticated lady and always bought the best, epotomised for me by her bespoke hats and other fine garments.

The thing that most got me about the hats however were the boxes.

Each one was tailor made for each specific hat.

When I recieved my parcel it was as if I had gone back twenty odd years and was stood in nan's dressing room (don't take that any other way tham how it's obviously intended in this context). Here was
a seemingly bespoke box, made for the items in contained. All reinforced dense card, stapled sides, and the most immaculate paper tape that seemed to have been cut and mitred to a quality that makes me think I've merely paid for a fancy box.

Except of course, that the cranks inside were also in excellent form, and to be honest, outstanding value.

Steve is a credit to the site, and I hope that potential buyers reading this will feel assured and continue their transaction.

On the basis of my experience they will not be disappointed.

Without doubt, the most enjoyable unwrapping experience
I've had on here - and this comes from someone who's been using Apple products for a good 15 years before the iPod, and massively appreciates the design that goes into the packaging of their products.

Top man - what else do you want to sell me?!

Bought a flite from Steve , no messing about , excellent comm's , excellent packaging and delivery .......a top retrobiker !! :D

Agree with boy burning, Steve's packaging is a work of art ! :LOL:

Purchased a '97 Indy SL. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The packaging was better than any new forks I have had too, which was nice :)

Back