Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-39

• 40-49

• 50-59

• Total voters
I'm a Hotwheels kid.I'm 44 years old with a 12 year old mind. Not a good combination when trying to do stunts on a bike. :shock:

35 for the body. In my head, I'm still in the early 90ies (and sometimes, more younger ! ) :D

Repack Rider":22spb4tb said:
No poll answer for me. Doesn't seem fair.

I'm 61.

...and CK's been biking longer than most here been alive :D

I have old bikes, they make me feel young. Nuff said.

I am 46 thats old. As I was bouncing off rocks and wood in Whistler/North Shore last week kept thinking: Is this what a 46 your old should be doing? Shouldnt I be sipping Pina Coladas in Barbados?..............Oh look a log over a river and a teeter totter. I can clear that!

Crash splash.

30 - nearly 31... funny how you get peed off with getting asked for ID when you're 20 but when you get asked for it at 30 - it's welcome..

besides - age means nowt, my mates dad does a 10 mile trail every morning come rain or shine, on his old saracen, and he's in his 70's! respect ;)

I'm 44 years young ;) Got a 7 year old who keeps me that way. Still think I can do it all but the crashes take a little longer to recover from! :roll:

Been riding forever... my dad's influence! Road bikes first the mountain bikes since I bought the SE1000. Never looked back!

Back