*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ken":1b2q8tyn said:
I'll be camping 2 nights

I was intending to as well,all depends on my lift though.otherwise i cant get my camping stuff home.

Last lap-One tin of condensed milk :cool: ,suck that down ya and you'll be up for anything

dyna-ti":1aldc64m said:
Last lap-One tin of condensed milk :cool: ,suck that down ya and you'll be up for anything

It would certainly add to my speed - Jet propulsion - I'm lactose intolerant :) Just don't be behind me 20 minutes after I drink it.

big.eck":1pjbkpfw said:
i think enids out so i'll hae to find out about trains or offer silly amounts of money for a lift :oops: :LOL:

i need to do a re-sit wi ma licence so am gona diddle the work by holding off for a couple of months :LOL:

they'll have me driving all over the place in meetings wi clients and am no wanting to do that :( a'd rather graft ;)

If you stuck for a lift Eck givus a shout, but fur fecks sake leave yer lap dancin gear at hame :shock:

RobMac":2at34mc3 said:
big.eck":2at34mc3 said:
i think enids out so i'll hae to find out about trains or offer silly amounts of money for a lift :oops: :LOL:

i need to do a re-sit wi ma licence so am gona diddle the work by holding off for a couple of months :LOL:

they'll have me driving all over the place in meetings wi clients and am no wanting to do that :( a'd rather graft ;)

If you stuck for a lift Eck givus a shout, but fur fecks sake leave yer lap dancin gear at hame :shock:

so your offering a naked man a lift ? :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

129) RB Big Ringers - Klaus Schlesiger Camping 2 nights
130) RB Big Ringers - Gary McGrory No camping

397) Macretroleurs - Aaron Zaczek Camping 2 nights
39:cool: Macretroleurs - Jamie Dyer
399) Macretroleurs - Radoslaw Rachwal
400) Macretroleurs - Mark Laidlaw Not camping

453) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Stephen Smith Camping 2 nights
454) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Robert McLellan
455) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Iain Welsh Camping 2nights
456) MacRetro Grannygrinders - David Keningale Camping 2 nights

Mech 1) Big Eck
Mech 2) Enid
Mech 3) Dyna-ti Camping 2 nights.

If your camping and your names not down jusdt quote this post and add in your camping arrangements. I'll try to book when I get up tomorrow :)

Call out for

Rado
Jamie
Eck
RobMac

The reason for knowing the number of nights is that I'll try to book it tomorrow and its £2 per person per night. Now its not a lot of money but it'll add up if several don't stay/turn up etc. :)

Camping

Heather and I will be camping for the two nights.
If you can book it that would be great, cheers. If not let me know and I will sort something.
Just in from work and luckily thought I would have a look before bed.
Things pretty chaotic with work up here and SSEC 2010 was even starting to look iffy due to the chaos, but it looks like I will be on my own and Heather will be staying here to man the fort. So much for our week away together :cry:
Oh well, such is life. I do have a paid up ticket for a non rider if anyone is thinking of heading down, somebody should use it rather than it go to waste.
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back