Partners in (aciiiiid) crime....

they are fantastic Steve, take both out one after the other and enjoy the joy of alpinestar owner ship. hope the weather holds.

i think it should be a rule that every member of retro bike should have an alpinestars because they are so cool :cool:

infact cancel that Steve as you own most of the alpinestars in the UK :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cheers

stubbsy

mikee":p7zfn8ch said:
christ that made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck

no-one does graphics like alpine stars

absolutely no-one ;) ;) :)

Tbh, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time I look at these two bikes. They really are soooo coool imo :cool: :cool: :cool:

A little too big for me and a shocking lack of multi-coloured anodized goodness everywhere but my god I am jealous of you sir :p

Mr Footlong":1qmngttc said:
A little too big for me and a shocking lack of multi-coloured anodized goodness everywhere but my god I am jealous of you sir :p

Cheers Nick,

I never had any ano BITD (as a poor paperboy :LOL: :LOL: ) so I'm definitely not gonna start now, there's an Alpinestar project in the pipeline for all that faded chintz, just for a laugh. ;)

At 8'4" or whatever you are, I guessed you'd have liked a slightly larger frame anyway :LOL: :LOL:

Back