The audi looks great with a retro bike on it's roof :cool:

Sorry for going of topic :oops:

Michael.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,350
"Fair" condition XT kit

What's XT stuff worth if it has been through a crash?

I have a set of thumbies (SL-M732) and a medium cage rear derailleur (RD-M735) that have clearly seen some mountain biking, or at least some mountain bike crashing.

All the sales I've seen have been for "NOS", or "Minty" or "for your garage queen". These were destined to go on a commuter...

IMGP3126.JPG

IMGP3128.JPG

IMGP3131.JPG

Shifters look rough so probably no more than £15 posted (if they are still functioning ok), same for the rear mech though i paid only £18 posted for a nicer 735 mech with less scratches.

Just a suggestion, but would it be better if instead of this thread we had a separate forum for 'whats it worth' people could start a new thread for their part. As then you could search to see what prices item you have are going for, rather than looking through 108 pages!

NOS Farmer John

I'm having a garage clearout and have rediscovered a NOS Farmer John amber wall tyre.

Its 24" not the standard 26".

Is there any demand for these and what are they worth please?

Rampage":2iqkr7cr said:
Just a suggestion, but would it be better if instead of this thread we had a separate forum for 'whats it worth' people could start a new thread for their part. As then you could search to see what prices item you have are going for, rather than looking through 108 pages!

I seen that idea raised before somewhere, think it was blown out the water for some reason :?

R.E the Farmer John tyre, you may struggle to get interest with the size unless you find someone with a BMX cruiser or kids size MTB, suspect it'll be too skinny to be of interest to a 24" wheeled Big Hit owner.

Happy Easter everybody!

There's a chance for some big medical expense coming up soon so I need to look into "liquidating my assets". Unfortunately I don't really have any...

One thing I might have to sacrifice is my old Zaskar LE. I've posted it on here before
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 219dc51b23

Any idea how much I can hope to get for it should I have to sell?

Thanks!

Hi,
I've got a pair of unused m950 xtr hubs complete with skewers.
They have a few tiny marks as I've had them for a while without the boxes.
Bought new as spares for my wifes Trek 8500 but Ive since upgraded that to discs so no need for these hubs.
Just wondering what their worth before I stick a for sale ad up.

T.I.A

Michael.

8690q":3oq2oov4 said:
Hi,
I've got a pair of unused m950 xtr hubs complete with skewers.
They have a few tiny marks as I've had them for a while without the boxes.
Bought new as spares for my wifes Trek 8500 but Ive since upgraded that to discs so no need for these hubs.
Just wondering what their worth before I stick a for sale ad up.

T.I.A

Michael.

A pair of NOS ones just sold here for £60 posted, that was without QR's though, maybe add a tenner for these ?

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95793

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back