*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Jimi, me to then, I will get to yours and be the navigator/drink and tucker provider- need to leave yours about 6.30 to get up in plenty of time yeah?

clockworkgazz":2egkdadf said:
ok Jimi, me to then, I will get to yours and be the navigator/drink and tucker provider- need to leave yours about 6.30 to get up in plenty of time yeah?

Cool man, 6.30 off is no problem, start work at 6.00 durring the week anyway so well used to early starts.

I'll have the car set up and ready to go so at mine for 6.10/15 should be fine, just need to sling your bike on the rack ;)

jimihendrix":2jm7u5mg said:
clockworkgazz":2jm7u5mg said:

Cool man, 6.30 off is no problem, start work at 6.00 durring the week anyway so well used to early starts.

I'll have the car set up and ready to go so at mine for 6.10/15 should be fine, just need to sling your bike on the rack ;)

coolio, need to remember the red bull for the return leg- I'm up for doing a stint of driving aswell if you trust me with your wee beauty :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back