*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nae bother buddy :)

can folks confirm if they are camoing or not? and for how long? I f I don't hear from you before wednesday I won't book you.

will confirm when jimi confirms that he is doing a in-out run and I will prob run with him TBH red bull for the return leg me thinks.

Velo will be there camping before and after but happy to camp elsewhere other than the venue if there are camping limitations. Ultimately I only need be onsite for my one and only lap :LOL:

Question I'm asking myself though is just what will the terrain be like and thus what bike to extract from the shed. Should I go retro or comparatively modern. Anyone got experience of offroad cycling in the area. Please dont reply saying its easy if you've never tackled it on a retro rigid bike with canti brakes ;)

I may try to squeeze in a day away and recce the area, its no further than GT for me.

Velo, have another look at the video, some good footage of the course :)

129) RB Big Ringers - Klaus Schlesiger Camping 2 nights
130) RB Big Ringers - Gary McGrory

397) Macretroleurs - Aaron Zaczek
39:cool: Macretroleurs - Jamie Dyer
399) Macretroleurs - Radoslaw Rachwal
400) Macretroleurs - Mark Laidlaw Not camping

453) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Stephen Smith Camping 2 nights
454) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Robert McLellan
455) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Iain Welsh
456) MacRetro Grannygrinders - David Keningale

Mech 1) Big Eck
Mech 2) Enid
Mech 3) Dyna-ti

clockworkgazz":jlzooaxr said:
who's rubbing my thighs after each lap? form an orderly queue :LOL:

That comes under "maintainance" so it's a job for one of the three mechanics :LOL:

Most definetely not camping so will be driving up in the morning and home at night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back