*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Panda":cifxqobp said:
Glasgow - Fort Bill - 2 hours normally, or 1 and a half in a 3 Litre Capri :LOL:

Aye, and £50 in fuel :LOL: , i reconed two hours from mine (i drive pretty slow)

Can meet at mine and go in the Polo if you like Gazz, can get my bike in the back and sling yours on the rack ;)

jimihendrix":32y8p460 said:
Mr Panda":32y8p460 said:
Glasgow - Fort Bill - 2 hours normally, or 1 and a half in a 3 Litre Capri :LOL:

Aye, and £50 in fuel :LOL: , i reconed two hours from mine (i drive pretty slow)

Can meet at mine and go in the Polo if you like Gazz, can get my bike in the back and sling yours on the rack ;)

you going to camp after the race or head home- sounds like a plan- half the petrol sounds good too :cool:

clockworkgazz":27luo4k5 said:
jimihendrix":27luo4k5 said:
Mr Panda":27luo4k5 said:

you going to camp after the race or head home- sounds like a plan- half the petrol sounds good too :cool:

Na, no camping at all for me, will be heading home after ;)

For the bumders thinking of not camping could you tell me before wednesday. Or are you better considered as a no just now and sort it later? One thing to think of is the start and finish time, for some reason I cannae access the No fuss events site, if you were going to camp for one night I reckon the night before would be best.

thought it was 9.30am start? Much as I will miss the veritable joy of a night of fun and frolics with the macrat pack, the long drive might be worth it to avoid camping arghhh, reckon there will be pain aplenty as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back