2001 GT i-drive comp

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok so I bought this almost 10yrs ago (for the princely sum of £899) from my local H*****ds and rode it pretty much non-stop for a couple of years (to work and back every day) in an attempt to get back into MTB'ing even back then.... ;) :roll:

So I went through 3 x rear shocks and in the end, through frustration more than anything else, my local (let's call them dealer now :LOL: ) replaced it for something that was pretty special back then, with lockout and bump/rebound adjustability.

And it's sat in the garage for the last 6or7 years gathering nothing but dust and oxidation :cry: until today, where I thought I'd dig it out, wipe it off, and take a couple of pics. RS Judy's still work fine and there's only a mere hint of the brakes rubbing, which I find totally amazing considering it's never even had a wash...

Hope you like it? I love the colour :cool: :cool: :cool:
thisNthat013.jpg

thisNthat014.jpg

Steve

yes ive always like the blue ones, you should change the tyres though :shock: have you seen the y2k version IMO the best looking i drive

Yeah the tyres were purely cos it was only ever used on the road :? :? . The original tyres were 'misplaced' and are now lost forever :cry: :cry:

This was purchased right at the back end of y2k, IIRC.
Can't decide whether to keep or sell at the moment, as I have a couple of other bikes too :LOL: :roll: :roll:

yeah, that's^^^^^^^ nice.

This jumped out at me in the showroom, really reminiscent of the ano Zaskars I always wanted in the very early 90's :cool: :cool: :cool:

keep it i still think i drives are one of the best looking fs bikes especialy race models.
thwang

Back