Road Bike of The Month April 2010 - Nominations please!

Really torn on entering this one because it is a modern build up of a late retro frame 199/2000), but I do really like it and am quite proud of what I acheived over the course of the year of the build.
As I mentioned before I was trying for mechtronic which would match the year but was priced out of the market, so some how I managed to do a ultegra SL build with mavic wheels for a lot less??? As it will be a rider I didn't mind this approach.

The Frame is a Gazelle Superbe with Serial number TVM08 - from the year the TVM team was disbanded. Bought from Sithlord after he got it from Elev12k. Matching time pedals

GazelleComplete.jpg

GazellePeek.jpg

So this is more of a CX bike then Road but it is my SS Road bike.:)
1997 Independent Planet X in Team Paint.
Built with retro and modern bits.

Attachments

• indy_1_1.jpg
    indy_1_1.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 453
The nominations must be close to closing, so I'd better pull my finger out and submit something...

I'm also going to put Shogun's track bike up for the vote. A very clean build indeed. More photos are in the readers road bike section.

nutgrove.jpg

i'd love to post mine (colnago master olympic or colnago mexico pista) but i have to put up 5 posts befor i can show you... i'll try again in a little while :)

Sadly I've nothing to enter this month unless I can enter a rusty frame and a box of parts.

Anyhow I'll get the poll up over the next few days so if you've yet to enter do so now.

Can Edwards Zullo with the ladies stem win ??

Back