*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
velomaniac":2g559589 said:
The biggest pole we've got is Radoslaw, will he do ;)

There's a guy, Bartek, in 4th/5th year at the local high school - must be 6'8" plus :shock: Not a bean pole either :shock: :shock:

10 under

Guys, Ann and I have taken the week starting 10/05/10 off together, not sure what we will be getting up to yet but I believe it wont include a 3 day pass out so please dont include me as any kind of 'support'.
Having said that, if we are not going far then I can see us turning up on the day for moral support.
Can offer the use of our 14' x 10' 1/2 room columbia Squal Ridge tent to anyone for the weekend, its roomy, can stand up in it and its in pretty good condition, last I checked :)

Regards,
Dave c

My tent is a coleman 4 man,it consists of two rooms [one at each end]and a large central section, total tent area is 4.6mx2.3m, smaller than yours :?
I also have a massive canopy that extends the front.We've never put this up as its been too windy and theres only the two of us camping,more bodies makes it easy though.
Though i have no issue if you want to puff away,smoke what you want :D
It's this one -
http://www.singersoutdoors.co.uk/showpr ... &r=0/0/0/0
Ill bring a flat gas stove and gas light,its not the brightest but more than enough to drink by ;) and it adds to the heat
Axe and saw also,if there is camp fires allowed,it makes all the difference to have this stuff.Now do i bring my chainsaw too :twisted:
Any other equipment you think we need pipe up,lest we forget[Tin opener]

Whats the deal with food-

Some sort of joint effort? or every man for himself :D
Canopy pic -

Attachments

• 219-0180023SPA69UC457062X (Small).jpg
    219-0180023SPA69UC457062X (Small).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 77
  • ridgeline_4plus_plan.jpg
    ridgeline_4plus_plan.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 75
  • ridgeline_4plus_plan1 (Small).jpg
    ridgeline_4plus_plan1 (Small).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 75
dyna-ti":1l3qgfjh said:
Axe and saw also,if there is camp fires allowed,it makes all the difference to have this stuff.Now do i bring my chainsaw too :twisted:
Any other equipment you think we need pipe up,lest we forget[Tin opener]

I'll bring the Banjo :LOL: , i really dont get on with camping guys :( , i last did it at SSUK09 but only cause i really had to, always lucky if i get two hours kip and feel like shite the next day (or is that normal for camping :LOL: ), will be driving up on the day, will get there mega early and waken you'se all up :LOL:

The secret to camping is to get drunk before retiring for the night, nothing like a little anaesthesia :LOL:

Surely even Jimi can do that ;)

velomaniac":1ov2o81n said:
The secret to camping is to get drunk before retiring for the night, nothing like a little anaesthesia :LOL:

Surely even Jimi can do that ;)

I can't handle drink (the Englanders will read that in disbelief, a Jock that canny handle drink :LOL: ) so if i get pished the night before i'll feel even shittier next day :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back