1996 Litespeed Obed...progress?

I think the green is going to cause you problems.

Beautiful frame: how about some Yellow Judys or Blue Sids?

CTK":uqhyco9l said:
I think the green is going to cause you problems.

Beautiful frame: how about some Yellow Judys or Blue Sids?

Eh...in what way?

Blue and green..mmm...shouldn't be seen?

'I'm not fussed about having suspension, but if I do I will colour match it to the frame.....eventually :LOL:

This is a slow burner....yeh, right

Blue and green should never be seen- that sums it up I reckon!

With the blue and yellow stickers on the frame- For simplicity I think stick to these colours or go neutral.

Or go for complete random ano! To match the Litespeed head badge

CTK":1g7pxbxq said:
Blue and green should never be seen- that sums it up I reckon!

With the blue and yellow stickers on the frame- For simplicity I think stick to these colours or go neutral.

Or go for complete random ano! To match the Litespeed head badge

Tis true sir...but I have imported some new decals from Litespeed, and someone we all know and love can change the colours :cool:
Decals present will be gone and new ones applied...the blue flash of the top tube to be replaced with an olive green flash? Yet to be decided.

That's such a nice frame I don't think you can go too wrong with the build. As long as it looks racy. Love the wheels too.

So you ended up forking up for the original decals did you? If you are going to have copies made, please do let me know - would be well up for a set for myself. Cheers.

Woody":2ryojegk said:
Them wheels are beauties, I like the Manitou 1's one it ,would go with a silver seatpost to match up with the silver on the forks. Upto you though bud :cool:

I am also impressed with the that wheels. Actually, the whole bike is beautiful. I like the style and the color. If you already finished fixing your bike please post it here so I can see it. I collect bicycles from the very small one to big bikes.

Back