Kona Sex Too frame

crankhead

Retro Guru
Sex Too frame, '94 or '95? (Gold frame) WLTM new owner for dirty afternoons out and mud-related games, but also cosy nights in for lubing.. :shock:

Been sitting in the attic for past 6 yrs. Obviously used but not raced - i'm just wondering if this is sellable. Can get pics soon but in brothers attic at the mo and he's away for couple weeks.

Any comments/advice appreciated! Cheers - and remember what Jo Burt told us back in the day - embrace pain! ;)

ooer matron! :eek: It's 16 inches of unadulterated boing-iness. It was my 21st B.day present from my ex-jailkeeper and to be honest i'd love to build it up again, but i'm about as good at bike mechanics as george bush is at making sense ("the only bad thing about the french is that they don't have a word for "entrepreneur"") WTF? Div...

Just had my old faithful B17 nicked - got hold of a scott YZ0 but it's missing one fairly useful thing. Brakes. Still can't believe how i sold so many kwality bikes back in the day - '92 cinder cone, '91 GT karakorum, '91 GT kilauea, classic custom made american bmx (avec skyways! stick 'em in the freezer if you get a buckle - apparently...), oh my days.

cheers for the response - will get pics asap - and by the by, this website kicks lily ass! ;)

i'm just wondering if this is sellable.

ooer matron! It's 16 inches of unadulterated boing-iness.

No - far too small for anyone on here. May as well just donate it to mama's kona retirement home ;)

Aww shucks mama, i didn't realise everyone here is 6'5"+. Maybe i should dump it in a skip. Such a shame but that's life.. Better to go out with a bang than spend life in a retirement home (unless you have other aged laydee konas to keep him company?) I think we should be told! ;)

Back