First North Wales Creme Egg Ride - Saturday April 3rd

Easy_Rider":1q73b78h said:
I think you should bring it, because the weather forecast is not looking good and we could all do with a laugh :LOL:

Brilliant. So if my knees crumble and my lungs explode you'll leave me in a ditch to die of exposure in the mist.

It sounds totally impractical which makes me 99% sure I'll be riding SS. :LOL:

drystonepaul":5z158irw said:
Easy_Rider":5z158irw said:
I think you should bring it, because the weather forecast is not looking good and we could all do with a laugh :LOL:

Brilliant. So if my knees crumble and my lungs explode you'll leave me in a ditch to die of exposure in the mist.

It sounds totally impractical which makes me 99% sure I'll be riding SS. :LOL:

Nobody would be that cruel, i'm sure someone would leave you a wooden stake to beat off the vampire sheep around those parts :p

If i had a lower gear for mine I would take my SS too, been very impressed with the Saracen's handling :D

Should be there I think, I have details printed off now.

no internet at home due to the death of the laptop, how will I spend my wage in the 1st week of getting payed will I have to enter a bike shop??? :LOL:

Definately planning to be there now, just neeed to drag my bike out and decide which one to bring. :)

I am presuming parking is okay at the public house we are supposed to meet at?

Quick test run on the freshly built Saracen Sahara Single Speed in the rain got me very wet and cold this afternoon. But everything works so I expect that I shall be true to my word and riding it tomorrow regardless of the consequences...

Back