Price Reduction.. STOCKTAKESTOCKTAKESTOCKTAKESTOCKTAKESTOC

chris.kay1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As many as you will have experienced, I'm sure, the last few months, since finding RetroBike has been excellent fun but it's time to see what I really need, not simply want.
I have tried to upload pics but, this time will have to rely on photobucket.

This is what I'm selling:

Orange Clockwork Frame and forks incl. STX headset 19"
Bought as a complete bike from gbh cycles in November for £250.
I think it's a 1994 Serial number A406033
£40 plus postage (Collection from Manchester preferred but will deliver at cost)SOLD
DSCF7320.jpg

Two Orange SK8 stems. 140 mm long 5 degree rise. Very good cond. £14 each posted.BOTH SOLD
DSCF7290.jpg

img]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y305/uglychris/DSCF7289.jpg[/img]
Two Orange Hot rod bars 560mm width. One vgc. champagne with decent lettering £15 posted. SOLD One fair condition, no lettering £8 posted.SOLD[
LX V brake levers (BL 571) vgc £10 posted)SOLD
DSCF7298.jpg

STX RC 8 speed rapid fire (SL MC-41) vgc £7 posted)SOLD
DSCF7301.jpg

STX 3 speed rapid fire good working order £5 posted)SOLD
DSCF7303.jpg

Mavic URD bottom bracket: High quality kit bought off Fenton for £45 a few weeks ago, but won't do what I want it to do. Asking £15 posted.
DSCF7343.jpg
SOLD

Set of XTR cranks (FC M900 175mm) I bought these on my pilgrimage to Brighton, a few weeks back..... The anodising has a lot of salt tracings, having lived near the sea. There is hardly any bad scratching but these would have to polished back to the bare alloy to look their best. £25 posted.SOLD

XTR Rear mech (RD M-900) Bought on the same Road trip. Good cosmetic condition and no mechanical wear at all. £22 postedSOLD

One pair of XTR cantis (BB -900) really good condition. £16 posted
DSCF7341.jpg

Wellgo modern pedals WPD-M17C Brand new. Removed from new bike.
Dual sided, lovely bearings. Surplus to requirements. £20 posted.
DSCF7294.jpg

Two sets of slick tyres. Vittoria black wall 26x1.5 hardly used.
Michelin amber wall 26x1.5 Each pair £7.50 plus postage. Collection preferred......

http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y305/uglychris/

Dibs followed by pm please.
Chris :D

If the nice hotrods are still available then I'd like them, but they've probably gone

Sorry, Mike

Sorry, Mike.

Owen had already PMd me about the Hot Rods.
The others are still available..... :?

XTR cranks SOLD
XTR rear mech SOLD
Champagne Hot Rods SOLD

Chris

How to upload photos

Could anyone tell me how to upload pics directly onto the page?
:oops:
I haven't got a clue what I'm doing wrong :?

When in your photobucket accout and you see the thumbnails of your pics hover mouse curser over the picture and a box appears with different links, you will need to highligh at copy and paste the IMG link (bottom of the 4 links) and then paste into your message

like this

DSCF7284.jpg

Im not doing them all :LOL:

Back