*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any finalization over accommodation.I have one of these large coleman 4man 3 room tents,gas lighting[invaluable].The tent packs to the size of a large barrel bag but with my gear plus any stoves/lights etc is going to take up room
I still dont know how im getting there :? .Is there anyone i can scrounge a lift from :D Fuel covered ;)
I also wouldnt mind having my bike with me ,just really to look at and talk long about :LOL: .not essential if theres not enough room in the car/van.

And i gone rigid
Not too sure why though :? ,it seemed the right thing to do at the time.

I'm guessing we need to book for 10 riders and at least 3 Mechanics for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday)... £52 I think, 2 huge tents and 2 smaller 4 man and a 2 man.

Kaiser are you able to look at this tomorrow, I am not likely to look at it as my bosses are up to take us for drinks :)

129) RB Big Ringers - Klaus Schlesiger
130) RB Big Ringers - Gary McGrory

397) Macretroleurs - Aaron Zaczek
39:cool: Macretroleurs - Jamie Dyer
399) Macretroleurs - Radoslaw Rachwal
400) Macretroleurs - Mark Laidlaw

453) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Stephen Smith
454) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Robert McLellan
455) MacRetro Grannygrinders - Iain Welsh
456) MacRetro Grannygrinders - David Keningale

Mech 1) Big Eck
Mech 2) Enid
Mech 3) Dyna-ti

Tenga are you coming as the team physician? Anyone else?

dyna-ti":2y53x83i said:
Is there any finalization over accommodation.I have one of these large coleman 4man 3 room tents,gas lighting[invaluable].The tent packs to the size of a large barrel bag but with my gear plus any stoves/lights etc is going to take up room
I still dont know how im getting there :? .Is there anyone i can scrounge a lift from :D Fuel covered ;)
I also wouldnt mind having my bike with me ,just really to look at and talk long about :LOL: .not essential if theres not enough room in the car/van.

And i gone rigid
Not too sure why though :? ,it seemed the right thing to do at the time.

I'll take definetly car this time, will be room for you dyna and should be for your bike too. When we'll gather together at the Nevis Range, on Friday?

Sent them an email about camping last night and got the following reply..........

Hi Iain Spook and I are going up to look at the field today, it has been under snow all winter and is looking crap we will therefore probably have to limit spaces, i hope to have tickets in the shop by Wedneday evening.cheers FrazerOn 1 Apr 2010, at 22:27, <info@nofussevents.co.uk> <info@nofussevents.co.uk> wrote: > This is a new enquiry sent from the website

Possibly an accommodation issue :? There are plenty alternative campsites fairly close by so we'll be able to sort something out I'm sure.

Possible suggestion is to have one large tent booked for the day of the race to act as our race HQ. For sleeping etc we retreat to a campsite nearby :)

Not a bad idea velo, if so my big tent might be the best - 5x3.5 meters and you can stand up in it almost everywhere.
Dyna do you have a have a bigger tent?

I will have to say no smoking in it though as we are camping with the family 2 weeks later in Blair Atholl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back