East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I'm cancelling I'm afraid. Feel pretty under the weather so sorry about that...and I was going to Fire Mountain it!

Have a good ride...

Sorry to hear your not well. I shall not see you now for some time this will be my last run as a free man :shock: then I have to do all that honey moon stuff :D in Cuba

Get well soon my friend

Have been in far deeper mud but never stickier than that :shock:
By the time I unloaded the car last night the rear tyre was flat again. Big hosing-off session tonight.
Will be a good summer ride. :D

Had a bike stolen on sunday , from the store but it feels like a personal loss as I should have seen it :evil:

Wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on my lonesome but 2 people called in sick . CCTV shows I was stood on the other side of the department talking to other people while one guy kept look out while the other took a bike from the stand .

Should be easy to spot as the CCTV gave a clear view of them and I can't see there being too many carreras in town with an odd front wheel .

What fooks me off most is it wouldn't have taken a moment for me to go over and say " hey ! what you doing ?! get off the floor and clean your blood up too "

Tip for translation.

I'm learning quite much here from Your posts. Unfortunately I can only read (and write) english with a translator. Do You plan to ad an automatic translation to the forum?

Back