Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

chaser":3b4c2j7j said:
Straight forks on MT4 for sure.. same as Ogre forks.

Chaser.

Good man Chaser..Heres the brochure - how could somebody end up with an MT4 with curved forks. BTW: the pic in the Ogre borchure always looks Black but its Wine..

Attachments

• mt 4.jpg
    mt 4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,902
Ogre XT":3ac04oqx said:
chaser":3ac04oqx said:

Chaser.

Good man Chaser..Heres the brochure - how could somebody end up with an MT4 with curved forks. BTW: the pic in the Ogre borchure always looks Black but its Wine..

Funny thing is, my MT3 which was supposed to come with the curved forks shown in brochure actually came with straight reynolds forks like MT4 but slightly heavier, I'll find a pic.....

Here... MT3 Straight forks!

I think the guys in the factory were not paying attention.

Cheers,

Chaser.

Attachments

• MT3 Compress.JPG
    MT3 Compress.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,888
chaser":blxdjv3e said:
Ogre XT":blxdjv3e said:
chaser":blxdjv3e said:

Chaser.

Funny thing is, my MT3 which was supposed to come with the curved forks shown in brochure actually came with straight reynolds forks like MT4 but slightly heavier, I'll find a pic.....

Lkoks like someone in SPD was smoking the funny cigs that day.. maybe you can swap forks with retro raleigh.. looks like he has yours..

chaser":17a7lnfq said:
Here... MT3 Straight forks!

I think the guys in the factory were not paying attention.

Cheers,

Chaser.
The straight blade fork's are Reynolds Mang -Moly ones, whereas the bent ones are generic Spinners. - Some MT-3s were sold with the nicer 'Dyna-Max' ones... You're a lucky boy Chaser! :D

Hmmm, Those forks dont look original to me. The shoulder looks flat and the curve not steep enough for a dyna. Id bet there replacement, but are deffo not dyna. Whats the sticker on the blade? Its an MT4 alright!

Just collected one of these. Don't think it's fully original but it's defo a dyna-tech/m-traxs. Full XTR + USE content but think it was built from the frame up bitd.

Will add pictures soon but for the record it seems to have Ti main frame and chain stays, cro-mo seat stays and 1 1/8th head set. Is yellow now but looks like the frame and Rock Shox forks were red at some point. :?

brocklanders023":2ftb35og said:
Just collected one of these. Don't think it's fully original but it's defo a dyna-tech/m-traxs. Full XTR + USE content but think it was built from the frame up bitd.

Will add pictures soon but for the record it seems to have Ti main frame and chain stays, cro-mo seat stays and 1 1/8th head set. Is yellow now but looks like the frame and Rock Shox forks were red at some point. :?

I'd be very interested to see this. I'm assuming it's the one which was on ebay recently. Although I wasn't bidding, out of curiosity I did get some pictures from the seller. Although a bit grubby and tatty, it looks to have some very nice XTR M900 kit on it. It'd be good to see how similar the frame is it is to my mystery Dyna Tech and to compare frame numbers.

Hi all
There is a sticker on the forks which read TANGE ,as you all say there not the originals .The frame number starts AA .
Does anyone know the colour code for the Wine paint work on the Orge XT ? It looks very nice .
I know my ''MT-4''? should be black/silver but it would be closer to original then painting it KTM orange which was the first plan.

Latest posts

Back