Airborne Lucky Strike Update P5

You two are driving me crazy! Which is it??? :LOL:
Did a bit of decal stripping this evening and popped on the grippers. Flats are on so i can have a quick blast tomorrow. Anyone with spare eggbeater cleats? What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,359
  • IMG_0986.jpg
    IMG_0986.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,360
  • IMG_0985.jpg
    IMG_0985.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,360
  • IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,360
Ti hardtail with lower travel forks will be superb, are those 80mm on the front?

mine climbs waaaay better than my pace, and the pace are good climbers.......although many moons ago i know.

yeah baby, biscuit tyres on Ti frame looks fabulicious.

dont lose the sexy lady decals though eh? ;)

For clarity, you have a Lucky Strike - possibly US made/US only frame

Lancaster & Mosquito almost identical

Black Widow had CNC'd/lazer cut seatstay assembly - designed to add softail effect

Your LuckyStrike has standard cut tubing seat stay assembly. Still very sexy and dare I say it looks more robust - when you see a Black Widow you'll see what I mean.

saltyman":3w46fh38 said:
Ti hardtail with lower travel forks will be superb, are those 80mm on the front?

mine climbs waaaay better than my pace, and the pace are good climbers.......although many moons ago i know.

Yup! 80's! Still not been out on her yet. I've some new cables to pop on and the forks need air! But i'm without a pump at the mo. Thinking about SID's up front instead of the Fox... dunno? Do miss my Pace but life moves on and chances are a little faster on this beastie!

KeepItSteel":1rbg0te4 said:
dont lose the sexy lady decals though eh? ;)

It was the only reason i bought her! Could have been made of chocolate and with square wheels, but spotted that decal and the money was out the bank in a flash! :LOL:

Nice - think I was watching this on ebay a few days ago. I have a 2002 or 3 18" Lancaster but LS is top of range. My Lanc has insanely long top tube which I think they shortened slightly on later models. Love it though.

Back