South West Area Chat & Rides

heathy":yn8tsp64 said:
I'm just over the Somerset border in Wiltshire [ next to the Westbury white horse] and can lead out a couple of really good rides if people are interested.

Definately interested and I know a few other people who might be too :D

Learnt the ropes so to speak riding around Westbury on the plain, Erlestoke woods, Strawberry hill etc. back in the early '90s Definately some good rides to be had around the area :D

I'm over in Bradford on Avon but usually park up at Westbury sports centre and ride from there.

Oh yeah, is anyone doing the Set2rise this year?

Neil G":2klzz34i said:
Oh yeah, is anyone doing the Set2rise this year?

I'm planning on doing it but haven't booked yet.... probably be more about hanging out for me rather than putting in a quadrillion laps. (unless people fancy doing a retro team?)

on a separate note anyone around the Bath area this weekend looking for new bike stuff should pop along to Avon Valley Cyclery for the easter blow out
20% off everything in the store Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Neil if you fancy doing the retro ride set2rise give me a shout. ;]

20% ot AVC sounds good..I might have to blag a trip into Bath tmw to see if they've got anything worth purchasing.

I'm definately doing the set2rise as I'm booked in already but not sure if I'm going retro...a lot depends on weather. Really hope it's like it was last year as it was perfect, sun, dust and lots of tech singletrack :D

If it's the same course as last year it's well rideable rigid. Fingers crossed for good weather

Back