What ONE bit of your bike were you oh so proud of BITD?

I fitted a 135mm!!! Flexstem and lovely white Scott Unishocks to my Dawes, 100gs equipped, ladies framed MTB :oops:

For me it was 4 finger XT brake levers to replace the "Lee Chi" levers on my Ozark that had busted not long after I got the bike. I think the first bit of XT I got my mitts on was a seat Q/R - the most affordable XT item apart from the Shark Fin (I bought one of those too).

Think mine was the set of 986 cantis I got to replace the DX ones on my GT when they died. That and my Hammerhead SC - not on the bike as such but I loved it!

i was always over the moon that i was one of the first to have an m900 rear mech.the word on the street was that it was the first one in the town!

Purple snowflaked Hope/Ambrosio front wheel on my old Clockwork with no other noticable mods.
That stuck out like a sore thumb :!:
Loved it though, still do :cool:

Those beautiful Ritchey Logic brake levers, the right one said Ritchey and the left one said Logic. Really classy with Deore Thumbies on my Shogun TrailbrakerII :D

blue use 420mm post on my lavadome saved for ages for that had to be done i was 6ft and the kona was a 16 " so that or a new bike!

Back