Fisher owners?

Re: n

mullinino":14eenqf2 said:
Hey,BG...thats gorgeous! :cool: ive just got a 98 supercaliber for resto,and cant find decals ANYWHERE...i know im on the other side of the world,but where did ye get yours as i think they look better than the 1998 ones anyway! any help much appreciated,ive funds waiting for ye if ya can help us out ;)

ta,paul m.

I've seen '98 ones on ebay - they're the bubble/bloated ones aren't they? So if you want those then they're available: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/gary-fisher-gary ... 650wt_1167

I did the artwork for my decals myself in Adobe Illustrator and got a mate of mine who has access to vinyl printer and cutter to print and cut them out for me. I'll dig up the artwork and email it to you. You should be able to get somewhere local to you to print them out. They're not exact replicas - the mountain range is missing from the background of the downtube (as sen in the legrandfromage's example from the same year as mine as I thought they looked a bit naff)... and I didn't have all the original decals on my frame to work from so Gary's signature is missing and a few other bits too. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll flick you what I have.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":2seivhyz said:
have a pic of my AL-1, crack free!

Here's the twin. I "spotted" it a couple of days ago chained up outside the local cinema.

Attachments

• Fisher-AL1.JPG
    Fisher-AL1.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 6,160
here's my 1992 GF Procaliber (Columbus Nivachrome tubing) from the Philippines

garyfisherpro024.jpg

garyfisherpro028.jpg

garyfisherpro027.jpg

garyfisherpro025.jpg

garyfisherpro026.jpg

garyfisherpro021.jpg

enjoy! :D

I had a '93 (I think) Procaliber Limited for a little while. It was the dark green Trek OCLV clone with all the posh bits on it like the RockShocks Mag 21 Ti forks, etc.

The trouble was, I preferred riding my Breezer Storm, so it went back.

Fast forward a few years, and I wanted a full suss bike that would feel not too unlike a hardtail, so I bought the Sugar Team that the Singletrackworld team were selling to pay for the printing of issue 1 of the magazine. That lasted a couple of years until its seat post snapped just above the front mech whilst I was in Colorado. Fortunately, the local Trek/Fisher dealer warrantied it for me and I got that year's XC team race frame that I refer to as "the batter" 'cos it's half way between a Sugar and a Cake. I still have that bike, but don't ride it too often 'cos I still prefer a hardtail unless I'm riding every day for at least a week.

gf

:D look what i made for 89 squids all in!not accurate,not fancy...but its a '98 Supercaliber for the price of a 2nd-hand b.s.o.....cant wait to get it dirty the morra! ;)

Attachments

• Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 6,066
  • !BoWRftgB2k~$(KGrHqUH-CcEuZ21jv,3BLnMgbMhYg~~_12.jpg
    !BoWRftgB2k~$(KGrHqUH-CcEuZ21jv,3BLnMgbMhYg~~_12.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 6,066
I'll put this here too. I am very happy with the new wheels :)

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 5,689
  • IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 5,689
Hey yo-nate-y is that an 88 tom teesdale mt tam?

Its a beauty by the way :cool:

Apparently that was nicknamed the "john deer" paintjob as apposed to the "boy scout" paintjob on mine ;)

Just picked up the two tone blue 88 one today and its fab :D

Will post pics soon.

Chris.

Back