tioga disc uk

There is nothing that can't be reproduced, it's just a case of how much, batches bring the cost down.

I'm about to make a new Mantis Pro-floater, the only difference will be i'll be doing mine in 7005 and not 6061.

Steel frames like Fat Chances are really easy to copy, you'd never know the difference.

I know a guy who'll do full carbon frames, in the style of the Storck Organic, in batches of 20 for £1200 each, possibly cheaper with more orders.

It's just a case of wether you can live with a copy, or must have the real thing.

Sure i have the facility on most the other forums my NIC is compositepro

the point isnt really copying a design but more the fact that its 10 year old kevlar

B3":2qtb7y50 said:
There is nothing that can't be reproduced, it's just a case of how much, batches bring the cost down.

I understand the logistics, thankyou.

Was merely wondering whether Mike had the facilities to do it himself, or was simply suggesting that it could be should someone else have the needed bits.

I personally wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for the required materials, wouldn't know how to put them together had I known, and certainly haven't the equipment...

I wanna be like Mike, Carbon frames for £300? :D

Read a lot of your posts on frameforum.net.

mikedesign":376nk61i said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tioga-Disc-Drive-Pro-Wheel-On-Mavic-Rim-Shimano-Hub_W0QQitemZ300127433814QQihZ020QQcategoryZ58089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bidding has jumped from £102 to £350 today and still 3days to go :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MadCowKev":g52rewcd said:
bidding has jumped from £102 to £350 today and still 3days to go :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wonder if I'm not gonna sell mine then... :idea:

Back