STW hoards mocking the Pace RC100

:roll:
The stw massive just dont understand..

Not like scruff to start a wind up either :roll:

It's a bit like going on Max Power with a classic car though surely? All the ASBO hoodie brigade are only interested in neons and bodykits, anyone that knew about cars would appreciate the heritage.

It's not like the RC100 got slated by everyone, and any bike in that size ain't gonna look pretty. People on this site go on about 17" (or whatever) being the optimum size for a frame to be aesthetically pleasing.

Getting into cross forum slating strikes me as one of the more futile past-times on the internet. Surely the whole point of differant sites existing is to cater for our differant tastes?

[quote

Getting into cross forum slating strikes me as one of the more futile past-times on the internet. Surely the whole point of differant sites existing is to cater for our differant tastes?[/quote]

Good point, well made.

Tallpaul":h5fcalhk said:
Getting into cross forum slating strikes me as one of the more futile past-times on the internet. Surely the whole point of differant sites existing is to cater for our differant tastes?

Yes, quite correct!! :oops:

I'll get my coat

Many of us happily exist on both forums. There are good and bad on every site. At the end of the day a forum exists for people's opinions as much as anything else.

STW hoards mocking the Pace RC100

Poor title IMHO - having actually read the posts the vast majority are positive.

colnagoc401cz.jpg

Simply click on the names in my sig ;)

geez p20, he was right - that is ghastly!!

;)
Actually it looks pretty damn nice. I quite like a bit of colour on a bike.

Tis a gate tho!!

Weren't they all gates? I think it's lovely and still lust after a Pace but they never made any small enough (reckon their trials frame would be classed as retro now though).

Back