Lysander's Feedback

Didn't want to swap for a serbert dab and a look at the dog eared copy of Razzle I found under my brother's bed so I sent him money and he sent me a bottom bracket. Great comms, quick delivery and packaging that was a work of art, nay engineering perfection!

i believe in fixies":zmfzgu37 said:
Didn't want to swap for a serbert dab and a look at the dog eared copy of Razzle I found under my brother's bed so I sent him money and he sent me a bottom bracket. Great comms, quick delivery and packaging that was a work of art, nay engineering perfection!

:LOL: :LOL:

I'll have the razzle if it's going a begging :roll:

got a crakin' set of wheels super quick and all importantly in a massive bargain styleeeee- cheers my old mucker, your a trooper :cool:

Can't fault this transaction at all.
I asked for tyres, he had some, I paid, he sent. And within 48hrs I had new tyres on my bike.

Fantastic, thankyou
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Great saddle, as described. Quick delivery, what more could you ask for. Cheers.

Thank you very much bought a item and the next day it was with me top guy very happy here :D :D :D

Bought some Fournales forks from our man, - they were well packed and speedily posted. He endured my semi-conscious gibbering when ill, and was very helpful.
Cheers fella, much appreciated. :D

Back