MacRetro Trading Post

im looking for a decent full sus bike 18" does anyone have anything they want rid off im not fussy if its retro quite like konas and oranges etc something all mountain ish if you get what i after :?

put up a request in the wanted section, most of us macduffers don't really know much about this new fangled "full suspension thang" just a fad if you ask me......

:LOL: just thought id try the local lads first! iv 3 hardtails lying just fancy a decent full sus see why my mates can sit down whilst flying down spooky woods and i work like a b@stard to keep up :roll:

in 06 kona caldera
a 98 zaskar (project) iv owned from new
and a 96 merida matts (project) iv also owned from new

looking to buy not trade tho as i couldn't part with these bikes as my two projects iv had since i was a teenager and my kona got me back into cycling again yes i am a hoarder!!

Shame you're no looking for something a wee bit bigger duncs, could be persuaded to part with my large iDrive. No that it's made me any faster through spooky, I'm faster on my rigid singlespeed :evil:

just had a look and your i drive looks good, readthrough your post's on it and im about your height so would think id have the same feeling of sitting on it as you do,i almost bought one new back in the day when leslie bike shop first got one in always liked the look of them :cool: im in talks with the guy selling the santa cruz in the main forum so fingers crossed it dosen't sell till my solicitors cheque clears :LOL:

bear traps

Guys am really looking for a set of bear traps for the lts.
Not really got anything to swap out atm so cash will have to do :LOL:

Back