alpinestars ti-mega EOS

As always mark,, an absolute beautiful and tasteful build.... great job fella, and a lovely one to add to your stable :)

That does look brilliant Mark. Will you be running spare wheels this weekend in Wales or will you be bedding in those rim walls and dirtying up the skinwalls?
The weather forecast looks filthy but at least you won't have to worry about the titanium corroding.

Fantastic job. :cool:

Oh my, that is very pretty :cool:

I hope it is ready for Saturday so i can have a sneak peek of it in the flesh :D

Stunning that Mark, really lovely.

Word of warning about those rims though..... Beavis has still not recovered after scratching the ado of his at Gisburn! :LOL: :LOL:

The wheels and tyres are a brilliant match bud ,good choice ! Can see this bike winning a few titles by the end of the year !! :cool:

That my friend is a beauty, the wheels really fit well with the build...

I have a very tasty set of old school NOS Mavic QR's if you want some details PM me..

Woody":2cgod4gv said:
The wheels and tyres are a brilliant match bud ,good choice ! Can see this bike winning a few titles by the end of the year !! :cool:

Couldn't win BotR at the NW&NW Creme Egg ride mind... ;-)

Mr K

its all been said

stunning ,probably even better in the flesh (well tit anyway)

mrkawasaki":svu72ocd said:
Woody":svu72ocd said:

Couldn't win BotR at the NW&NW Creme Egg ride mind... ;-)

Mr K

Really incredible looking bike in real life, but as Mr K says, titanium superbikes clearly aren't the bike of choice for pub landlords in Wales at Easter. ;)

Back