Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

IMG_0738.jpg

There are some great looking bikes being posted on this thread. I'm very pleased to have tapped into a rich vein of enthusiasm and respect for Dyna Techs.
What I'd really like to see next is a complete stash of Dyna Tech catalogues to be unearthed and scanned for the archive.

So is there anyone out there whose got the necessary literature...?

xc 50

Wasnt there also an xc 90. It was pink/purple main tubes and silver rear tRiangle with black forks. I think it was an xc90, or am I confusing tat with a VOLVO.

The Ogre XT has cable mounting in standard route. ie down the down tube and along the chain stay. can you confirm the MT4 has cables all along the top tube.

My MT-4 had conventional routing. It was an early one, though - it may have moved at some point ;-)

MikeD":3axauxsi said:
The Ogre XT has cable mounting in standard route. ie down the down tube and along the chain stay. can you confirm the MT4 has cables all along the top tube.

My MT-4 had conventional routing. It was an early one, though - it may have moved at some point ;-)

The MT4 has Black forks and rear stays like yours - The Ogre XT is Wine / Maroon. I think you have an MT4.

Ogre XT":q7r3x1zp said:
MikeD":q7r3x1zp said:

The MT4 has Black forks and rear stays like yours - The Ogre XT is Wine / Maroon. I think you have an MT4.
It definately looks to be an MT4, but those aren't the original forks, -they do look good on it though.

Ogre XT":34yia9fs said:
MikeD":34yia9fs said:

See Wine NOT black - yours is deffo an MT4 which I think is the same frame just a different color. The Ogre has Straight forks. yours a curved so you may have froks from another bike - I am sure teh MT4 had straight forks. Bikemeister are you there?

Attachments

• Picture 318.jpg
    Picture 318.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,767
Back