Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Gimme a minute to find the verniers, I'll go and measure the stanchion diameter...

My stanchions are 28.70 mm so if your legs are approx the same, they'll fit :).

i've got a pair of old pace forks, fitted with 1 1/8" steerer, i need a 1" steerer, can i fit a 1" to a 1 1/8" crown ? if so anyone got one, a want to swap or sell.

I've a 1997 triple-butted P2 in gunmetal grey, quite rare I hear ( click on the Kilauea in my signature below and that's the fork ) with a 230mm steerer and I'd like a longer P2 or an RC31 please. Please PM me a reply.

manitou 4

Have Manitou 4 steerer in 1 1/8" threadless with about 17cm (must check exact length)
Need Manitou 4 steerer in 1 1/8" threadless with about 21cm

Rockshox 21r fork 1" threadless 160mm - Need +190mm

Good afternoon all,

I bought a set of rockshox 21r forks 1" threadless steerer (length 160 mm) in the hope that they would be long enough. Does anybody have a 1" steerer threadless fork with a steerer lenght of 190 mm or more.

The fork is in good nick and i can forward a photo if required.

I live in Atherstone, Warwickshire and can travel to collect.

Thanks

Andy

I'm after a steerer for my RST Mozo Pro's. It needs to be 180mm+.
I have shorter ones I can swap or swap for other parts.
Ta ;)

I need a 1" threadless steerer that's at least 230mm or 9" in length for a set of Bonty forks.

I have two 1" steerers I can offer to swap with, both are approx 195mm / 7-3/4" in length. One is threadless and the other has 1" worth of threads. Both are groved at the bottom with lock rings. One is off of the Bonty forks with a clamp crown and the other is off a Manitou fork clamp crown.

Also have another 1" Manitou crown/steerer but is press in type. This one is has 135mm of usable steerer with 45mm of threads.

Failing a swap here, does anyone know where I could possibly source a Titanium tube for a steerer application? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 3,228
  • IMG_3038.JPG
    IMG_3038.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,228
  • IMG_3036.JPG
    IMG_3036.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,228
1" Threaded fork really needed. Ritchey would be ideal but something of similar quality would be considered. 1990's era.

For a Merlin project. Should be 146 mm (5.75 inches). Have forks or other nice stuff to trade.

Thanks

Back