SWAP: My Orange Vitamin T for your moped

:LOL:

No - just fed up sitting in traffic on the commute. I can cycle but it's 13 miles each way and I don't fancy that more than 2/3 times per week. So maybe legs have gone - though even at my peak don't think I would have cycled 13 miles each way every day!! :shock:

EDIT: might swap for my Orange Vitamin T frame or complete bike (depending on how good moped is) :D

offering a vit t to swap?!!! :shock: :shock: i understand the need of a commuter vehicle but you're talking about swapping something cool for something unbelievably not cool!!!

where is Ed and what have you done with him???!!! :shock: :shock:

surely a cheapy 2nd hand moped can't be worth a Vit T?

also 13 mile commute, i used to commute 16 miles each way 4 days a week for 5 years when i worked at john lewis in southampton, will never be that fit ever again!! but i had full shower facilities and very helpful cleaning ladies who would wash my kit during the day if i got soaked on the way in. :cool: aswel as a fully catered dining room for food so i didn't have to carry anything in, kept my uniform at work and brought enough clean stuff in on the one day (saturday)i didn't ride to last the week.

a wise man once said "holiday is the jouney between home and work" and i loved that holiday. :D but having said that i'm sort of glad i don't HAVE to do it anymore.

Sorry no help but what are you commuting on just now?

Yes unfortunately it is commuting 13 miles each way with no shower facilities and I have to be there for around 8.30 meaning leaving at 7.30 when really I should be helping get the kids ready for school...

I do manage it 2/3 times per week in summer on my no-name titanium MTB converted for 700c wheels, the rest of the time it's a car :(

Some mopeds are cool. I think. :oops:

Do worry I'll look quite big on one though :LOL:

cant you drive a 125cc motorbike instead ?

13 miles on amoped doing 20miles an hour is very boring .

I'd have to get CBT which costs £££. This is the sort of thing I've decided to get. And it'll be 30mph not 20 (I hope!). It's still only 50cc so I can use on my car licence without L-plates. (Close as I can get to a 29er!! ;))

72561086.jpg

Back