MacRetro Trading Post

Cranks are Azonic jumpy thangs, heavy but rather nice :)

mikee, I do like your british eagle, super V and accutrax. :) If you want to buy make me an offer. Oh and the cranks are available too, I think I have another spider as well.

The Ken":3aeev3y0 said:
that reminds me I must look out that hanger for the 'dale I sold you.

Which reminds me I need to pay for it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Selling M2 ?? maybe if interest

Hello guys
I have been offered a frame and fork that I have wanted for a fair while. So something must go and I think it may have to be my M2, I know, I only got it built a week ago :cry: But unfortunately I think I want the other frame more, I have been looking for it for a while and its a good price.
So the M2, its a 99/2000 model M2 Stumpjumper comp, USA made, 15.5'',
comes with 2000/2001 SID Hydra Air fork. I would only be selling the frame and fork, not the headset.
I would be looking for £165 for frame and fork.
If anyones intereseted let me know, I am still a bit undecided but it was last in so first out and it will help towards the other. I am not putting it for general sale until I am 100% sure, and wont split at the moment either.

Jamie

DSC_0027.jpg

BlZTrg2kKGrHqUH-D8EtYz6hy5mBLbhM2G_.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

thats rather nice jamie good luck with the sale, hoping to get my mitts on an older/bigger m2 soon so will need your wealth of spesh knowledge to guide me.

dale looks interesting to......

I might be interested in the forks Jamie - if they are on offer separately, how short is the steerer and what travel are they?

Popped a pair of Team issue Hope QR's up for sale in the classifieds earlier tonight ;)
Minty mint, only one wee gouge on the back
Not available in the shops people, only to team Riders ;)

29032010568.jpg

Gc

Mmmm, they're really nice Gary. If you can't shift them here, I reckon STW classifieds would be a good bet... The team green stuff that does appear there every so often doesn't seem to last long.

zigzag":1l3lrbld said:
Mmmm, they're really nice Gary. If you can't shift them here, I reckon STW classifieds would be a good bet... The team green stuff that does appear there every so often doesn't seem to last long.

Thanks bud, they aint getting the interest here I expected so popped them up on stw now too ;)
cheers

G

Back