Coolwall - Kooka

Coolwall - Kooka

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BarneyRubble":39yqpmgo said:
It still surprises me that the majority of the comments on the thread are in the uncool camp, yet the vote is so heavily in favour of cool?

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm from the South and I've never rated Kooka - it does look good, but it's expensive and it breaks. To my mind that is uncool

that's because the people voting it cool, do so in shame :p

uncool for me, thanks; though the colors were always pretty.

Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!..........(were winning)Cool!Cool!Cool!

Attachments

• Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!.jpg
    Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!Cool!.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 682
Look at those hideous cranks.....and on a Rocky Mountain as well :shock:

Shame on you lol

:cool: of course.
Guess most people voting cool think they don't really need to explain why to the Exage lovers:LOL:

mr_ship":2b8f78cg said:
:cool: of course.
Guess most people voting cool think they don't really need to explain why to the Exage lovers:LOL:

Please. Most folks who started off with Exage are the ones who think Kooka is a good idea. :roll:

I always thought Kooka tried too hard. Ringle, Paul, Pace, Yeti, Coco Chanel, Wicked did it (seemingly) effortlessly. Kooka well they are just too much. Sort of all the gear no idea school of thought; a we're going to be cooler than cool, hipper than hip and it is all too formulaic, and just doesn't work. Kooka is well sort of Burberry.

Tres uncool

But the Coolwall is fundamentally flawed - Ettos might not be cool now, but they were very very cool then!

Back