cook Bros RSR crankset

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
thanks to retrobikeguy for the small Middleburn ring, I have completed this crankset and can put it on my Klein Adroit

Attachments

• cookrsr1.jpg
    cookrsr1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 2,808
Cook Crank

The bike is having new bearings installed in the bottom bracket right now; but i might have to wait a few weeks before the shop gets the right headset bearings--they were ordered from the Trek factory last week.

whow!

:D Love it! Did you buy the top COOKs ring off me(YETISHERPA)? All that purple makes ya feel quite faint.....! :D Also please can you tell me were you got the SRP crank caps from? They will finish off the NOS rhino cranks on my YO...

Ah, now I see why you wanted it, looks bloody lovely :cool:

Just aquired myself some purple 'v' rims so I may do a purple build...................at some point in my life that is.

SRP covers on ebay UK /\ yetisherpa

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cook rsr

To Slimjoe AKA Yetisherpa: Yes, that big ring used to be yours; thank you very much...how come I have to buy all of my purple stuff from Britain?
I bought the crank caps from www.cambriabike.com, although I think they were the last set they had, and that was about 5 months ago. But, as the other members have pointed out there are some available on ebay right now. You must show us your rhino crank when it's complete.

Back