Show us your Inbreds (bikes only please....)

dunno about that either he's got sus forks on that and gears
but mine is i'd say 21 okay its s/s and rigid but its not had cash flung at it
late xt hub on 521/ lx 217 ,middleburn /fsa exo tit b/b,easton 70 stem/bars post xtr v's bmx levers

JeRkY":fl6g0twq said:
Sorry to those from the Anglian & Lincolnshire group, this isnt the place for family photos :LOL:

steady on :LOL:

2vs0oq0.jpg

lewis1641":2odcdllz said:
I'm not sure i believe that 20lb inbred is genuinely 20lb and if it is, why do it to an inbred. Surely you're better starting with a light frame if you are coverers about weight? I'll stick a pic of mine when i get on a pc

That does make sense!

IMO sids and all that nice kit look a tad out of place on that Inbred

Caramba Kid":qnhl9bf2 said:
Just picked this e-bay bargain up today.
It's mint with just a few minor cable rubs & has the sliding rear dropouts so will be my first SS build.
Build will be white & black with some red ano bling.

Anyone know what year it is?

That's not a sliding dropout Inbred, that's what's commonly called a slot dropout one (in other words, track ends).

The sliding dropout version had the same sort of arrangememt as Kona and Voodoo use (the same principle as Paragon sliders, in that the dropout and caliper mount are one piece and move together).

These are sliding dropouts (Paragon in this instance, but the principle is the same for them all).

Attachments

• Paragon.jpg
    Paragon.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,941
forgot to add i bagged a free powder coat job at work so had my barry white refinished in harte ink blue and removed the rack mounts plus v brake inserts
blueinbred.jpg

thwang

Caramba Kid":2rycuay1 said:
Andy R":2rycuay1 said:
That's not a sliding dropout Inbred, that's what's commonly called a slot dropout one (in other words, track ends)

:oops: Always thought track ends were just fixed rear facing horizontal dropouts

They are - and that's what your Inbred seems to have ;) , with slotted caliper mount to suit.

It doesn't have the slidey Paragon-like ones .

were the early s/s ones (like mine ) not called slidey inbreds by on-one
themselves ?

mikee":2d57n9x2 said:
were the early s/s ones (like mine ) not called slidey inbreds by on-one
themselves ?

The 853 singlespeed had sliding dropouts but has been discontinued.
Some people probably called them slidey Inbreds - however, to the very best of my knowledge, the DN6 versions with track ends and slotted caliper mounts have always been known as slot dropout Inbreds...

Back