BLOW OUT SALE ! GOTTA MOVE EM - CHEAP PRICES FOR BMX'S HERE

Hi mate - i will have to look into what the white bmx has on the back as i can't remember off my head - in the pic it looks as it has a 10mm axle - but i think that it takes a 14mm - will have a look at it and see what it needs - but can be sorted out ;) so no worries there

i will do the yellow one for £35 posted as well - but have some one else thinking on it (slowly and taking there sweet time :roll: another site ) so if you want it be quick ;)

hope this helps cheers B ;)

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":uma4cuwe said:
inittowinit":uma4cuwe said:
wots left of these fella

there are some left, but last time i did you some deals, you turned me down on each offer in the end !

cheers B ;)
i know fella coz u were giving another fella a better deal! do any retro mtb frames or forks take ya fancy!

sorry manly into bmx's

explain a better deal ? i gave you a great deal on there bike sent to you ?

what better deal did i give to another member ? as far as I'm aware i gave great deals to all - the price's of the bike did vary, according to what the bike were like and worth from the time of new !

and if i do remember that you left me hanging for about 3 weeks before coming out of the blue saying that you boy wanted a bike ?

I'm not having a go at you or starting some thing , but i do feel that i dealt with you fair and have offered you the same great deal the rest have been given ;)

cheers B ;)

Back