Kirroughtree with Macretro - Sat 27th March Aftermath

Hey guys, i seen some of you yesterday, was planning on going with u all, but i had to work, i work in the break pad.
Was any one on a Pace? seen a nice one.

Dave :cool:

4468854367_018cbb035b_o.jpg

From left to right:

Zigzag,Velo, Jimihendrix,kaya,?,davy-g,and son,simonside resident,kaiser,?,?,haggis,theken

apologies but I'm rubbish with names

@Kaiser-the young lad that was with me was Stuart fitton (he is a friend of my Eldest Son). he will rip the p1ss outa me now that you called him My Son!... :oops: :LOL: :D

@ TK, your more than welcome bud, the Black Route is not the place to be left to slog round on your own... and besides, it would have been downright inhospitable of me as a Local to have left you behind.. though I did try and catch you out on a few techie bits by not warning you beforehand.... :twisted: :twisted:

hope you guys don't mind but i took the liberty of adding the names to the pic..

march%2027th.jpg

well in boys a great effort love the picture with names and 31km :cool:

how was the cafe and the all important question- would you go back?

clockworkgazz":26tm6kok said:
how was the cafe and the all important question- would you go back?

Cafe was just closing by the time we got back.... :cry: :cry: :roll:

Zigzag Velo and I ended up in a chinese on NewtonStewart high street - a veritable feast - far too much consumed.

Bigdavevw, you should have said who you were and at least come out for the photoshoot, shame you had to work, was a good day (despite the pain :) )

Glad you had fun. Kirro is hard, but rewarding. The 6hr round trip put me off :?

Back