SOLD: Nitto, Campy & TA Rings & Bolts, Tape, Toe Cli

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem, 80mm, 26.0, BRAND NEW, fitted but unused and totally unmarked. I have a new Nitto shim for 25.4 to 26.0 I could also sell if someone wants this.

£30 posted (Expensive I know but would like to try to make my money back on this or just keep, it's lovely!)

stem.jpg

Campagnolo Double Chainring Bolts
Nice condition, just need a clean and rub to shine up
2 x Brev Campagnolo £4 posted
3 x Patent Campagnolo £2 posted

All of them £5 posted!

bolts.jpg

Camagnolo, Record???, 'Brev Campagnolo', 52t, 144 BCD.
£7 posted
TA Specialities, 41t, 144 BCD.
£5 posted

Used, Condition is average/okay I guess, Campy one definitely shows wear to teeth. TA one quite a bit less wear, looks nicer. It has grooves(?)on back though - are these from or for shifting???!!! I don't ride any geared road bikes so not too much expertise!

So yeah, not 100% sure how to judge these. They came on a Super Record Strada crankset I got on Ebay and I haven't tried them. If prices are off, feel free to advise fairly.

campy_ring.jpg

ta_ring.jpg

Benotto Tape + end plugs - Red
Unused, although I did open the pack to decide it wasn't right for what I'm building.
£2 posted

tape.jpg

MKS Toe Clips, NJS, Steel, Large
Used, scratches, but sound, no rust.
£4 posted

Vintage Christophe Clips, Steel (I think), Small or Medium probably.
Used, scratches and some black marks, but sound. Might brush up better with wire wool?
£1 posted

clips.jpg

Shimano Nexus (I think) Brake Levers (BLMC-16), for flat bar, so 22.2mm
Used - Some light scuffs and scatches but very good condition. Work with road calipers etc.
£4 posted

levers.jpg

British Made Stem, GB Biba I think, 85mm, 25,4mm
Used, Missing bolt, scratches but okay condition, would polish easy with some wet and dry
£2 posted

gb_stem.jpg

Payment by Paypal Gift. Any questions just give me a shout. I'm new here but if you want an idea of my feedback my ebay account is the same name. Thanks for looking.

Apologies, I forgot to update this thread.

Gave up trying to sell it, even Ebay didn't bite! So got to work and got rid of the anodised finish and polished it up to match the build it was bought for.

Sorry about that.

Hmm, threads about three months old so probably not, but if it is I'd be interested in a couple of chainring bolts and the Cristophe clips please!

Possibly the flat bar levers too...

What are the chances...? :oops: :LOL:

Back