Kirroughtree 27th March

clockworkgazz":2vhatomy said:
yeah pics please and what was the turnout? and judging by your silence mr K did ZZ win the dash then? :twisted:

Car park dash was won fair and square by Haggis, showed some class through the day to keep up with the NEYorkies.

Retrotastic day out chaps hope you all got home safe, will post pics tomorrow its bed time now ;)

kaiser":1zpb2hsp said:
clockworkgazz":1zpb2hsp said:
yeah pics please and what was the turnout? and judging by your silence mr K did ZZ win the dash then? :twisted:

Car park dash was won fair and square by Haggis, showed some class through the day to keep up with the NEYorkies.

:cool:
I always start off a bit slow but managed to finish strongly. Was a really good day and clapped my eyes on a Pace and a Salsa for the first time as well, both def the standout bikes of the day for me. Can see me buying one of them soon.........if I'm allowed! If I'm not then I'm not sure where I'll be able to hide them as I already have a marin stashed :LOL:

haggis":350crbr1 said:
I always start off a bit slow but managed to finish strongly.

If you`d wanted a sprint finish...... ;)
Cheers for "keeping things lively", hope to meet you again soon, Did I notice 3 stanes in 3 months somewhere??

Simonside resident":1gef67je said:
haggis":1gef67je said:
I always start off a bit slow but managed to finish strongly.

If you`d wanted a sprint finish...... ;)
Cheers for "keeping things lively", hope to meet you again soon, Did I notice 3 stanes in 3 months somewhere??

sprint finish? I thought that was a sprint finish ;)
there was mention of 3 stanes in 3 months somewhere and also a mention of a monthly meeting somewhere if you guys are game

Simonside resident@
: saw another vel satis today :eek:

Back