South East Ride 28th March

Where shall we ride ?

• North Downs - Leith Hill (I dont know the area)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Downs - Arundel (Who will get lost this time ?)

• Narnia - (If you can ride threw the wardrobe your there)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll decide depending on weather while watching the GP. I am very likely to be there though. The forecast is getting better, ie rain only from 4.00 pm, by which time we'll have been riding for at least 10 minutes I hope.

nickfrog":1py7n50h said:
I'll decide depending on weather while watching the GP. I am very likely to be there though. The forecast is getting better, ie rain only from 4.00 pm, by which time we'll have been riding for at least 10 minutes I hope.

I'm in a similar mind, so deadline for the meet is 10:30 at Arundel station?

thesneaker":1dwe0dhu said:
nickfrog":1dwe0dhu said:

I'm in a similar mind, so deadline for the meet is 10:30 at Arundel station?

Yes

tony - wont be able to bring you a waterproof as I AM NOT gonna make this ride,

will text james, see if he can find you one.

Didn't make it. As the rail web site told me a different time to the actual time the train was leaving my station. Which meant i'd didn't get to Victoria station in time for the departing train to Arundel. So got up early for nothing :x
Next time

Had a great time today meeting up with you guys. Nearly made it to the stop but two comic and one painful fall made me head back just before the lunch stop.

Bike can be sorted with a strategically placed decal and the leg should be OK in a few days. Decent workout for an old boy like me so I'll give the other lot hell on my next geriatric off-road run.

Thanks again, chaps. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back